- Eat Your Breakfast!
- If you can’t pronounce it, don’t buy it.
- Make water your drink of choice. If you like, make fancy water by adding cucumber, mint and lemon. Whatever gets you going, just drink up the agua. Your body is 70% water and drinking it has been proven to increase your metabolism.
- Walk places. If you are heading somewhere that isn’t too far, walk there or ride your bike if possible. Consider taking a walk after dinner as a family or with a friend.
- Always have garlic and onion on hand so if you want to make some veggies they don’t taste like shoelaces.
- Chop up celery and carrots and keep them in water in the fridge like my mom used to do. They are great satisfying crunchy treats.
- Throw a drizzle of honey on peanut butter wheat toast, it’s a great treat
- Look for reasons to move. Got a coffee date with an old friend? Make it a hike and get your coffees to go.
- Hard boil 6 eggs at the top of the week for a snack on the go, salt, pepper, 80 calories, not bad.
- Tired of dinner and a movie with your loved one, what about night tennis and grilling at home.
- Have some frozen peeled bananas on hand to make a protein smoothie with your favorite mix. (Mine is Spiruteen Vanilla).
Nutrition and Tips
5 Week Fitness and Nutrition Program
This a customized plan done through email and text which examines daily fitness and nutrition habits and reshapes the way you think about eating and exercise. Clients have achieved significant weight loss and developed a new attitude towards their health. Click on The Regime for testimonials and more information.